HSOC Chartered Accountants is recruiting a Tax Administrator. This is an exciting opportunity for a successful candidate. The role has the potential to develop into a Tax Trainee position, with full educational support for pursuing an AITI Qualification. The position is available for immediate start.
The role will involve the following duties
- Administrative duties.
- Assist with the preparation of personal tax returns.
- Assist with Revenue queries.
- Assist with client queries.
- Assist the Tax Director, Tax Senior and Accounts Department as and when required.
- An excellent academic record with a minimum of a 2.1 in their chosen discipline.
- Enthusiastic with an ability to work on their own initiative.
- A team orientated approach with an ability handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to learn.
- An ability to work within deadlines and under pressure during busy periods.
- A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
- To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for submission of CV’s is Friday 15th February
HSOC Financial & Business Advisors, Chartered Accountants