To meet the demand from our domestic and international clients HSOC have developed a service offering where they can leverage the firms experience and network to resource their finance functions and utilise dynamic accountants and tax experts that can integrate with their business to provide a relationship based outsourced solution.
All assignments are led by qualified accountants with the experience to understand and anticipate the demands of fast paced business with both Irish and international reporting requirements.
The core tenant of our offering is to match the clients requirement with the appropriate technical resource that creates real leverage from a value perspective and enhances their business. Our ability to react quickly and ensure clients have what they need, when they need it has made this offering successful.
Some of the services we provide are:
- Fractional CFO – Access to experienced finance experts as and when you need them
- Financial Reporting – Management Accounting and analysis of key financial data
- Tax – VAT compliance assistance
- Payroll Management – Complete Payroll solutions, single point of contact for complex international payroll administration
- Establishment – Set up and registration of new entities
- Financial Statement Preparation and Audit Assistance – Access to experienced financial reporting resources with deep knowledge of Local/US GAAP and IFRS
Meet your Corporate Accounting
Hugh McGeown FCA
Partner, Corporate Accounting & Outsourcing
Hugh is a Fellow if the Institute of Chartered Accountants, having qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 2004, following completion of an Accounting degree at the University of Ulster. He became a Partner in 2008. Hugh has developed considerable experience in advising a broad range of clients including both indigenous and multi-national business, across many industries. He has significant experience in advising clients in the Investment Management industry with regards to their compliance needs as well as acting for fast paced start-ups throughout their growth journey. He has a particular interest in advising clients that are establishing a presence in Ireland, from their initial setup to dealing with all aspects of corporate compliance and on-going reporting requirements to include payroll and other outsourced services.