Audit Senior Role
We are looking for qualified accountants to join our firm in our Audit & Compliance department, immediate start.
We are seeking to recruit highly motivated, bright and enthusiastic professionals who are looking for a challenging career within a dynamic medium sized practice based in South County Dublin.
Scope of the role
- Conduct audits in accordance with auditing standards for a broad range of clients
- Ensure completion of assignments within appropriate budget and timeframe
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with a diverse portfolio of clients
- Carry out statutory audits in a timely, professional and efficient manner
- Supervision and training of junior staff combined with an ability to direct and review work of less experienced audit team members
- Review of & preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of taxation computations and completion of appropriate forms for submission to the Revenue and CRO
- Direct reporting to manager and partner and providing assistance when requested.
- Ability to investigate audit issues & to arrive at a solution or proposal
- An ability to develop and enhance client relationships through excellent communication skills, timely responses to client requests
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Knowledge and ability to work with the main Microsoft Office programs and ability to utilise other accounting packages when required.
- Knowledge and ability to work with paperless audit systems. A working knowledge of Caseware would be an advantage but not essential. Training is provided on all IT systems within the firm
- Excellent attention to detail and with an ability to use initiative and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Prior practice experience within an Audit team
- Ability to work to deadlines and with limited supervision
- Experience in supervising junior staff members on audit assignments
- Excellent technical and interpersonal skills